Abstract submission for this congress is closed.
All submitters will be notified before the 22 of March.
22 November 2022: Abstract submission open
1 March 2023: Deadline submission of abstracts for free orals and posters
22 March 2023: Notification of acceptance of oral and poster abstracts
1 April 2023: Deadline for registration of selected abstract presenters
Please submit your abstract here
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Program at the congress. All abstracts have to be submitted through the website of the Congress on NeuroRehabilitation and Neural Repair and must conform to the general guidelines for submission. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or other will not be accepted. The online abstract system will take you step by step through the submission of your abstract. After having submitted your abstract you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
1. The Scientific Committee will only accept original, up to date, scientific material.
2. Abstracts should be submitted in English.
3. Graphs, tables, pictures and references cannot be included.
Abstracts must be complete, relevant, balanced and written in good quality English. This will help review and selection by the Scientific Committee. Accepted abstracts will be edited by the Scientific Committee, but authors for whom English is a second language are strongly advised to have their abstract reviewed before submission. The following structure is mandatory when writing a balanced and well-designed abstract:
• One or two sentences only on the background / introduction for the study or the case report; this should simply justify the study and not attempt to review the literature
• One sentence clearly stating the main objective(s)
• A summary of the methods (no more than one third of the abstract length)
• A summary of the main results (no more than one third of the abstract length)
• A one sentence concluding statement
• A one sentence concluding acknowledgments
Abstracts should be formatted as follows:
• Length: 250 words excluding title, authors, affiliation, source of funding and conflicts of interest
• No images, tables, graphs or references
- No capital letters except for product names or proper names
- Initials and last name only using capitals, no degrees/qualifications/titles
- Separate from the affiliations with a single space line
- Name of department, University/Institution/Company, Country (not postal address)