Online registration for the congress is open as of now!
|Early fee (before April 15, 2017)||Late fee (as of April 15, 2017)|
|Full Congress Participant||€ 350,00||€ 450,00|
|Full Congress DSNR/BSNR/DGNKN member||€ 300,00||€ 400,00|
|Phd Student Full Congress||€ 250,00||€ 250,00|
|One-day Registration Tuesday||€ 200,00||€ 225,00|
|One-day Registration Wednesday||€ 200,00||€ 225,00|
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the exhibition and poster area
- Congress bag
- Daily Lunch
- Daily coffee breaks
- Proceedings book
- Attending the get together-drink
The registration area in the conference centre will be open for registration:
22 May 2017
23 May 2017
24 May 2017
All payments should be made in EUROS (€). Personal cheques and foreign currency are not accepted.
Cancellation on or before 1 April 2017: payment will be refunded after the conference minus an administration fee of 50%.
For cancellations made after this date: payment will not result in a refund.
Upon registration, participants agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Conference Management can be subject to any liability concerning participation related activity. Participants should, therefore, organize their own (health and travel) insurance(s).
Accreditation will be requested by the following associations:
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Revalidatieartsen VRA
- NVN (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Neurologie)
- V&VN (Neuro-)verpleegkundigen
- KNGF fysiotherapeuten
- St. ADAP ergotherapeuten, logopedisten, oefentherapeuten
- Nederlands Instituut van Pshychologen
- Nederlandse Associatie Physician Assistants
- Verpleegkundig Specialistenregister
- Algemeen Fysiotherapeut - Geriatriefysiotherapeuten - 17 accreditation points rewarded
- RIZIV - 12 accreditation points rewarded
- Pro-Q-Kine - 20 accreditation points rewarded
- Physiotherapists Germany / Physiotherapeuten - 6 accreditation points per congress day
- Occupational therapists Germany / Ergotherapeuten - 6 accreditation points per congress day